Opportunities as a Media Partner
Engage with your target audience in a professional business environment. For more information, contact us at mediapartnerships
Developed via a profound dialogue with key market players and our extensive proprietary research, the IPD MEA Summit programme offers indispensable insights.
Key topics for past summits included:
• In the Spotlight – Evaluating ongoing efforts to boost the region’s profile as a hub for global business, sport and leisure events
• The Wow Factor – Creating a remarkable exterior and vivid interior to showcase spectacular properties and prevail over the competition
• Stocking the Tech Toolbox – Exploiting current and emerging technologies to improve sustainability and reduce costs
• Design to Budget, Don’t Budget to Design – Adopting a superior level of quality and convenience while integrating plans into assigned resources
• Collaboration is King – Aligning the interests of owners, investors and operators to build flourishing hotel ventures
• Value Engineering – Empowering project teams to embrace innovative approaches and achieve optimum value in long-term ventures
Keynote presentations offer a motivational and entertaining perspective on fundamental issues challenging management. The achievements of our Keynotes and their pioneering endeavors directly influence your job today. Delivering thought provoking and frank accounts of their experiences, our Keynote presenters give you the drive to develop forward-thinking ideas and strategies for your organization.
In addition to the traditional session format, panel discussions have been organized to give you multiple perspectives on a topic. The panel is composed of industry practitioners ready to share their ideas and debate strategic issues. As an attendee, you are encouraged to put forward your ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, creating a truly interactive Summit.
Join a select group of industry peers setting the tone, pace and goals of your chosen topic in a professionally facilitated environment. Participant numbers are strictly limited, ensuring all have the opportunity to share their problems and solutions to commonly shared professional challenges. Topics for discussion are selected from industry feedback received during the development of the Summit Program.